Win an iPhone 4S and 10 copies of Steve Jobs biography
Today we have an awesome giveaway from our sister site MightyDeals.com As you know, we created Mighty Deals as a platform to get the best deals on products and services for web professionals. The deals are highly discounted, sometimes as much as 90% off the retail price!
In this giveaway, you have the chance to win 1 of 10 great prizes, with the first prize being the much anticipated and sought after iPhone 4S (the contract free unlocked model directly from Apple) – shipped to your door, as well as a copy of the new book – Steve Jobs’ biography, by Walter Isaacson.
The other 9 winners will receive a copy of Steve Jobs’ biography.
Read on for more details on how to participate in this amazing contest!
Here’s a bit more information about the prizes:
iPhone 4S is quick and responsive, which makes all the difference when you’re launching apps, browsing the web, gaming, and doing just about everything.
It sports a dual core A5 chip, with all new 8MP camera and options. iOS5 and iCloud and with personal assistant Siri. Model provided is 16GB, with option to choose black or white models (pending availability).
This is the UNLOCKED model, which is free of any contracts and works on any GSM network worldwide. Includes free shipping to anywhere in the world. Worth $649. Option for the winner to choose the black or white version. Read more about iPhone 4S
Based on more than forty interviews with Steve Jobs conducted over two years, as well as interviews with more than a hundred family members, friends, adversaries, competitors, and colleagues, Walter Isaacson has written a riveting story of the roller-coaster life and searingly intense personality of a creative entrepreneur.
Although Jobs cooperated with this book, he asked for no control over what was written nor even the right to read it before it was published. He put nothing off-limits. He encouraged the people he knew to speak honestly. And Jobs speaks candidly, sometimes brutally so, about the people he worked with and competed against. His friends, foes, and colleagues provide an unvarnished view of the passions, perfectionism, obsessions, artistry, devilry, and compulsion for control that shaped his approach to business and the innovative products that resulted.
- The unlocked iPhone includes all the features of the iPhone, but without a contract commitment. You can activate and use it on the supported GSM wireless network of your choice. Please note that it will NOT work with CDMA-based carriers. If you are with a CDMA-based carrier (such as Verizon or Sprint in the US), you will have the option to receive a payment of $649.
- iPhone and books will be sent free of charge to all winners pending availability.
- Customs or local taxes remain the responsibility of the winners.
- Contest void where prohibited by law.
- Apple, Inc. is not a part of this contest or endorsing it in any way or form.
How to participate:
Enter your email address in the field at the end of this post and press ‘submit’. By doing this, you will be automatically subscribed to the Mighty Deals newsletter. You must ensure that you remain subscribed to the Mighty Deals newsletter for the duration of this contest in order for your entry to remain active.
Double or triple your chances of winning by promoting this contest in Twitter and/or Facebook. Please note that you MUST first enter your email address in the field below and press ‘submit’ in order for your bonus entries to count.
- Twitter: Send a tweet about this contest (and include the URL to the contest page) and then post one comment with the url of your tweet in the comments area below. You can get the url of your tweet by clicking on the date/time stamp of your tweet.
- Facebook: Post on your Facebook wall about this contest (and include the URL to this contest page), and then post one comment with the URL of your wall post. To get the URL of your Facebook post, first set your post to “public”, then click on the time/date stamp.
Results will be announced here on WDD on December 9th, 2011, December 15th, 2011 (contest extended). All winners will also be informed of their winnings via email or Twitter or Facebook.
Good luck to everyone!!!
[UPDATE] Here are the results: (all winners will be contacted directly)
Grand prize winner: iPhone 4s + Book: Andrew L.
Book winners: Van G, David W, Debie A, Jalphord, Thuy N, Hellcliker, Guel M., Epicea, Roger O.